Hip dysplasia is one of the most prevalent problems in dogs. It is very painful to see your dog suffer from hip and joint issues. Often surgeries and physical therapies do not work in the favor. Rather than going for the invasive way, you have better options. Dog hip harness has been designed to rehabilitate dogs and help them walk and run with ease. Hip dysplasia is a genetic disease when the femur bone fails to fit in the socket releasing pressure and stress to be evenly scattered on the joint socket. According to a survey, around 50% of the dogs of the world are affected by this disease. However, the perfect cure lies in a good and well-fitted dog hip harness and a right diet.
Take Care of your Sick Dog with K9 Collagen
Anyone who loves their pet knows how tough it is to see their pet injured and in pain. It gives you a feeling of helplessness. It is more like seeing your baby in trouble. Mild cases of hip and joint pain are uncomfortable, but the severe cases make your dog immobile. With dog hip harness, you can strengthen the hind leg of your dog and keep the femur in the right position. It will help your dog walk efficiently without much pain and discomfort. However, at one point of time, experts suggest that a nutritious diet with a good amount and quality of collagen can affect the overall health and joint problem of your dog.
You have several types of joint supplements for dogs available in the market, but the question is how you choose the most suitable one. Well, the simple answer is that the dogs require a good amount and high quality of collagen in their diet. It helps them to keep their bone elastic and joints flexible. Besides boosting natural collagen production in the body, it also improves hip and joint health because of the marine content. It rejuvenates the health of the dog and increases their mobility and vigor. It also improves the skin health and coating at the same time.
With several benefits, the K9 Collagen along with dog hip harness works for an inevitably perfect healing of your dearest friend. This joint supplement has a rich quantity of collagen drafted from the salmon fish skin. It is 100% natural and chemical free and thus has no side-effects on your dog. Rather than giving your dog medications, go for K9 Collagen and dog hip harness to improve their mobility and complete well-being.
Advantages of K9 Collagen Dog Supplement
It is an expansive range of pet supplements, especially for dogs with hip and joint problems. Apart from going for treatment like dog hip harness, you surely need the much appreciated K9 Collagen dog, joint care:
- Marine collagen has been used- High quality pure marine collagen is used in K9 Collagen which makes it reliable.
- Enhances production of natural collagen- It induces production of natural collagen in your canine friend’s body which eventually adjusts the protein level and helps in adding to the overall health.
- Lowers down pain in joints and hips- K9 Joint Supplement has significant amino acid and marine collagen which doesn’t just enhances mobility but also lowers down hip and joint ache, cartilage burnout and lowers inflammation and swelling.
- Helps in handling your pet’s ailment with simplicity- With a better protein profile, your fluffy friend will not fall prey to ill dog diseases like joint pain, arthritis, hip dysplasia, osteoporosis, and lupus.
- Perfect for dogs of all ages- K9 contains dried salmon collagen powder which can be given along with the regular diet easily.
Dog Hip Harness Works in Perfect Sync with K9 Collagen
As stated above, dog hip harness is the perfect support for dogs suffering from hip dysplasia, arthritis, joint and hip problems from outside, while K9 Collagen provides thorough nourishment to your dog internally. It revives your pet completely and is a perfect supplement that can be given to your dogs from his small age. So, do not just harness your dog with dog hip harness, provide him with an apt dose of K9 Collagen for instant recovery.